Residential and Commercial Renovation
GOOD NEWS! RENOVATION IS NOW MADE EASIER!
Our professional sales team will guide you through the whole renovation process: from choosing the right color and products, depending on your budget, to successful installation of the product.
Things to keep in mind before renovating:
- Start with a plan and a budget! Set priorities, decide on materials you want to use. Keep in mind that some products can substantially increase a re-sale value of your home!
- Try not to over-compromise on the quality of products or materials. If it’s worth doing, it’s worth doing well, and that means using products that offer the right combination of performance, durability and aesthetics.
- Choose a contractor wisely. Questions to ask:
- Does the contractor offer a warranty on the work?
- Will they still be in business if you need to call back? Ask for referrals!!! Talk to your family and friends!
- Do they carry Worker’s Compensation, liability insurance, any licenses required by your province? Professional contractors must be insured with Worker’s Compensation Board and carry valid business licenses.
- It is always a good idea to have a written contract, to spell out all your expectations and the contractor’s obligations and warranties.
ALDA STONE team